node by Steelcase
node: seating for the active learning classroom.
The node chair is mobile and flexible. It's designed for quick, easy transitions from one teaching mode to the next. With node, a classroom can transition from lecture mode to team mode and back again, without interruption.
Benefits & features
- Casters lend mobility for quick, easy transitions between teaching modes.
- Swivel seat keeps open sightlines between student and instructor, whiteboard, and other students.
- Personal worksurface swivels in tandem with seat and is adjustable for users of all sizes. It accommodates left- and right-handed students and is large enough to support students' digital and analog resources.
- Base keeps backpacks and valuable personal belongings out of the aisle.
- Flexible seat, without pneumatic adjustments to worry about, keeps students comfortable in a variety of postures.
- Open seat design offers easy access, while arms serve as backpack hooks.
- Comfort without upholstery means easy maintenance.
- Steelcase warranty with elevated durability testing makes node an easy choice.
- Available as a height-adjustable, multiuse five-star chair and five-star stool.
- Available with or without worksurface.
- Seat shell is available in 12 color options.
- Base is available in 3 color options.
- Worksurface is available in 5 colors.
- Optional cupholder available.
- Base options include hard casters, soft casters and glides.
The node chair is shipped in three simple parts (base, seat shell and worksurface-if ordered) that assemble in 30 seconds without tools. Really.